Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday That Feels Like Friday!!!

Even though today is Thursday, it really felt like Friday b/c we have no school tomorrow due to P.T. Conf. from 9:00-noon.  We also have them tonight from 4-8.  Hope parents can attend either day, as communication between teacher, student, and parent is vital to overall success.  It's nice having another 4 day week--well almost.  I guess really 4.5 days for us teachers.  lol  :)
 And I must comment on the rain.  Love the rain!!!  We needed it so badly.  Plus the cooler temps--just wonderful.  I'm truthfully excited about running tomorrow morning in 50ish degree weather.  I've been so sick of the heat!!

Today in 8th English we graded our Vocab wb less. #6.  We also worked on and hopefully finished our Article of the Week partner project with the reflective paragraph at the end.  It is due Monday.

I assigned the Unit 1 Vocab Tests 1-4 (p.33-40.)  Due Monday.

Don't forget to be reading.  Each student must give me two oral book reports over a book of their choice before this 9wk grading period is up.  Not very many have even given me one book report yet!!  Uh-oh. 

Have a great 3 day weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment