Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!

Yea!!!!!  Finally Friday and for this only being a 4 day week, it really trudged along.  Seemed like the week crawled by!!
 Congrats to both HS softball girls and baseball boys for their victories last night over Mangum and Cheyenne respectively.  The JH boys game against Arnett was post-poned until tonight.  So today after school I'm making the long boring trek out to Arnett and back.  Big Friday night plans.  :)


In class today we handed in the 3-2-1 over the sports magazine article.  I will grade those.  We also took a grade over the reading comprehension worksheets from yesterday.  We took and graded Vocab. Quiz #5.  I was going to take grades over the online assignment that I made yesterday, but the grades didn't look so good. :(   I'm thinking we better go over it together again and re-take the quiz.  It was over punctuation with direct quotes. No homework over the weekend.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment