Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thanks For the Rain!!!!

So, so, so glad that we got some rain last night.  It was very much needed.  I wish it would have cooled the temp down a bit.  They say that's going to happen this weekend.  I hope so.  I'M SICK OF HOT WEATHER!!!!!!!!  It puts me in a bad mood.  It is affecting my ability to run and work out.  I'm ready to wear long sleeves and boots!!  Please get cooler!

Today I cut the 8th grade some slack b/c  they had been doing the Explore (pre-ACT) test all morning with Mrs. Harrel and even had to finish it after my class this afternoon.  So because they assured me that their brains were too fried to work for me, I let them work on Vocab. Less. #5 wb, which is due tomorrow.  The vocab quiz is on Friday.  I also assigned a 3-2-1 over a sports magazine that is due Friday.  The 3-2-1 must be written down to turn in.  A reminder for the 3-2-1=  3 main ideas/points; 2 ideas you learned that were new; and 1 thing you didn't understand--and it can't be a vocab word this week.  That is what we did in class today with fried brains and all.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment