Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thunder-ific Thursday!!

What a welcome the thunder was this morning as it meant that rain would probably follow. I am so thankful for the rain!!!!!!  Hope it continues through the evening.  We all desperately need the moisture.  The cooler weather is a welcomed relief also.

Today we graded all of the worksheets from yesterday. That was 3 seperate grades. We handed in the T-chart from their magazine articles.  I will grade those. I haven't posted any grades yet for the 8th grade.  I plan to do that today after school.  So far, I've taken 10 grades.  I just need to get them on the computer.

Tomorrow Vocab wb. Less. #3 is due.  After grading wb, we will take the vocab quiz.  If the students bring their library book, they will get bonus points for their quiz.  I will start listening to oral book reports then,  if necessary.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment