Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday--Give Blood, Give the Gift of Life!!

Today is the JCC blood drive from 1-6 in the community building (I think.)  I need to try and work that into my day.  I'm O positive, so I really need to give as often as I can.  That's the universal donor blood type.  The hospitals like to give O positive to babies, or so I've been told. 
Nice weather--we soooo need the rain!!  It wasn't bad running in it this am.  I only had to run 2 miles.  Just cold from being wet afterwards. 
The 8th graders had their party celebrating all tests over with.  The 7th grade finished the movie we've been watching.  Tomorrow both groups will either have a pop quiz over their classroom novels or they will do some worksheets over those books.  Have a fabulous day and let the rain wash away all of your blues.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment