Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Testing Tuesday!!

More tests!!!  But we are about at the half-way point.  And at least today we all have Internet!!  I couldn't blog yesterday because my Internet was down.  Glad that it's fixed now. The 7th graders took their Reading test today.  Yesterday I had them for four hours and we reviewed and took practice tests.  Boy, were they sick of me!!!  I hope they did well today, especially the ones that have worked hard and taken the whole testing concept to heart.  The weather was GORGEOUS yesterday at the District softball and baseball games here at Leedey.  Congrats to both girls and boys for being District Champs.  Today I was covering other classes, so I did not meet with the 7th or 8th grade.  Now that testing is over, we will have a small party, and then cover something fun and exciting in both classes!!  Have a fabulous rest of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment