Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!

I'm so glad it's Friday, although it does seem like the week has flown by!  I'm a little under the weather today--headcold crud, sore throat, ears popping.  I'm probably getting sick, and I have big weekend plans!!  That's so typical of my luck!  The highschool baseball boys are still in the Dover Festival and are still in search for a "W."  Highschool softball opens up with Mooreland today here at 4:30.  Today in class, the 8th graders had a party to celebrate being done with the Writing Test.  The 7th graders took their Spelling Test #25, along with grading their Spelling Wb and Vocab. Wb.#25.  I hope everyone has a super fantastic and safe weekend.  Be FABULOUS in all you do and to whomever you meet!!  (That's become my new little reflection statement. :-)  C Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment