Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is It Tuesday?!?!

OMG!!!!  Another sick kidlet at my house has caused me to lose track of the day of the week!!  I am so behind here at school my head is churning!!  Gabe is feeling better though.  Now we can only hope that Mamma doesn't get sick since Daddy got the bug yesterday.  :(  Today is Gabe's 13th birthday!!  Happy Birthday Gabbles!!!  I can remember bringing him home from the Okmulgee hospital--long story that involves me coaching for the state tourn--like it was yesterday.......Ahhh, good times!!
Good luck to all kids that are showing/showed in the Woodward Stock Show this week.  Small school State Basketball Tournament starts Thursday--always exciting and a great opportunity to see old friends.  The 270 Conf. All-Star game was last night.  Congrats to Hailey, Sydney, Taya, Drew, Sheldon, and Evin for making it.  No school on Friday.  Woo Hoo!!  Today was the last day to give me a book report.  Some kiddos did not give me both book reports, which means they will be taking zeros!!  Uh-oh!!

7th English
*Journals are due next Monday, March 7th. The scale was given to students today and they were encouraged to write it down.
*Dol's are also due Monday, March 7th. The scale was given to students today and they were encouraged to write it down.
*Listened to book reports.
*Told students that had late work what it was and that it's due tomo.
*Worked on Spell. Less #24 and Vocab #24.  Due Thurs.

8th Lang. Arts
*Listen to oral book reports.
*Read aloud and discussed the essays from yesterday's writing prompt "My most memorable teacher."
*Writing test next week=Wed or Thurs March 9 or 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment