Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Only Four Days This Week

This week is our first official first Friday off.  Woo Hoo!!!  I was sick last Friday.  And I can only say
I"M SICK OF BEING SICK!!  I'm ready to be healthy and feel good again!!  I hate lying around my house.  I'm a mover and a shaker and I like to go, go, go!!  It's also affecting my running!!  I'm about to spaz out about that, too!!  One thing about not feeling good the last two weeks, it makes me more appreciative of the good health that I normally have.  I'm thankful for my healthy body. 


7th English
*Journal
*Took Spelling Test #27
*Graded Vocab #27
*Assigned p. 142-146 in BA.  Due tomo

8th Lang. Arts
*Started Chapt. 3=Reading Strategies in ABC wb.
*Discussed p. 53-57.
*Did p.58-60 and graded.

No comments:

Post a Comment