Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Way Too Cold!! BRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I'm not sure that I have ever experienced a wind chill like we are currently having.  It is -18 degrees according to my iPhone weather advisory.  That is some kind of cold!!  Unbelievable to the skin!!  It was nice having yesterday out from school, but too cold to do much of anything outside.  I did get caught up on work in my house and also caught a few extra Zzzz's, which is always appreciated.  Try to stay warm tonight!

7th English 
*Journal
*No DOL's this week.
*Went over AR points and everything else discussed during the Reading Rally Monday.
*Worked on Spelling and Vocab. both Less. #20.  Due tomorrow since there is no school Friday=PT Conf.

8th Lang. Arts
*Went over AR points and everything else discussed during the Reading Rally Monday.
*Graded Break Away "Sequencing."

No comments:

Post a Comment