Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey, It's Good to be Back at School Again!!

Gosh, it's been a whole week since my last blog!  We didn't have school last Friday.  Monday, I was at the Dewey County Stock Show.  Then Grace E. got sick and I've been home with her for the past two days!  It sounds crazy, I know, but I ACTUALLY MISSED SCHOOL!!!  I'm a people person, so when I'm cooped up in the house with a sick little one, I was really wishing I could be at school.  Sshhh!!  Don't let that get out.  People might accuse me of liking my job!!  LOL!

SEQUOYAH ORAL BOOK REPORTS DUE NEXT TUES. 3-1-2011  MUST GIVE ME TWO!!!



7th English
*DOL wk. #23 (1-6) and took quiz
*Spelling Wb #23, Vocab. Wb #23, and Spell. Test are all due tomo.
*All Break Away pages due tomo.  Pages 84-98.

8th Lang. Arts
*Both sets of worksheets are due tomo.
*Listened to oral book reports.
*Will start back with writing Monday.
*Writing Test March 9-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment