Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Digging Out from all the Snow!!





My Goodness we certainly had a lot of snow!!  I guess I should be thankful we didn't have as much as some other towns up north.  We also had another day out of school for this wintery weather.  It's starting to become a weekly trend.  I don't know if it makes me happy or sad.  I guess that all depends on if we have to make the days up or not!  Districts start tomorrow.  Leedey is hosting Shattuck and Arnett.  Our boys play tomorrow night at 8:00 against Shattuck.  Our girls will play the winner between Arnett and Shattuck girls Saturday night at 6:30.  Come out and support both teams.  I wish both boys and girls all of the luck in Leedey as their journey to the "Big House" starts this weekend!!

7th English
*Journal
*DOL wk. #21 (3-6)
*Took DOL quiz #21and graded.
*Took the pre-test in Break Away=Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions p.77


8th Lang. Arts
*Finished typing Final Copies of Conservation Essay Contest.  Due next Wed.
*Those that were finished read Sequoyah Books for book reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment