Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally Friday!!

Busy Week!!!  And I'm discovering my schedule this year is not very conduscive for me to write in my blog!!!  Ugh!!  That frustrates me cuz I want to blog everyday.  Ahhh--just do the best I can do and hope it gets better.  Next week JH and HS basketball officially kicks off.  I think the athletes are ready.  All the kids seem anxious.  Next Friday--no school for kidlets.  It's a professional day for us teachers.  This Saturday is the JCC Masquerade Dance at the community center at 8:00 p.m.  It is also O-State's Homecoming.  The Cowboys are having a great season.  Hope it lasts.  GO POKES!!!!! Monday is Trick-or-Treat for all the spooks and goblins!!  Enjoy the weekend and the GLORIOUS weather!!  Beautiful day.  :)




6th Lang. Arts
Graded all of the worksheets and both workbooks that we had worked on all week.  Some students shockingly took zeros!!  ;(

8th Lang. Arts
Finished listening to "Home, Sweet Soddie" and compare/contrasted it with the Union Pacific RR advertisement.  Then we did lit. questions p.183&184.  Due end of hr. and started grading it.

7th English
Took Spell. Test #9 and graded.  Graded Vocab wb. #9.  Graded Spelling wb. Less. #9.  Did lottery for first two.  Ean was the winner, winner, chicken dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment