Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Can't Believe It's Over

Well I can't hardly believe it's over!!  I think this phrase applies to lots of things in my life--the Centennial, the 5K, the 1st 9wks, the hot weather, softball, and baseball.  A quick note on each:  The Centennial was GREAT.  The Chamber did an awesome job putting all of that together.  The 5k had a super turn-out and was a success, I think.  It was a lot of work and I am glad it's over!!  (LOL)  The 1st 9wks has flown by.  Some kids did not get their book reports done and are taking zeros as a result.  I think when they see their final grade, they will regret that choice.  So very glad it has cooled off and we received some rain.  I love FALL!!!! And finally, again, congrats to both our softball and baseball teams--Class B State Runner's Up.  Super Job!!  They have set the bar high for basketball!!  All of these things were good, but are over.  So I'm putting them behind me, and I'm moving on.  So ready and excited for FALL BREAK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment