Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF!!!!!

Thank Goodness it's Friday!!!!  My plate is so full.  I'm running in a 5k tomorrow at Clinton, laundry and dirty dishes are everywhere in my house, Leedey 5k jobs about to get me down.....  I could go on and on but no one wants to hear all my personal busy-ness!  LOL! :)  Everyone is busy!!
Baseball boys finish districts today.  If they beat Drummond once more, they win.  Congrats to the sb girls for winning their district over Arapaho. 
Enjoy the weather!!  It doesn't get much better than this.

6th Lang. Arts
Graded assign. from yesterday.  Did two worksheets over Robust Vocab and Reference Sources.  Due Mon.  Book Reports due Mon. Oct. 17th.  They must give me two oral.


8th Lang. Arts
Graded Lit. quest. p.100 over "The Monkey's Paw" and  "The Third Wish."  Assigned wb pages in Holt Reader that was due at end of hour b/c the class kept talking.

7th English
Took Spell. Less#5.  Graded Vocab wb Less #5 and Spell wb #5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment