Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Day to Post!!! Hello Summer!!

Even though today is not the official last day for everyone, it is going to be my last official post for the school year.  I will be really busy the next two days with grading, doing inventory, and all of the other mundane paperwork "stuff" that teachers have to do so we can check out for the summer.  What a fast and furious school year it has been.  It seems like just yesterday that I first learned how to operate this blog!!  I'm ready for summer, but it is hard to believe another year of my life and career is "down in the books" so to say.  I hope everyone has a great summer.  I know I will!!  I plan to go to: lots of ballgames, our big farm pond, the lake, the waterpark, some 5k & 10k races, and just hang with my family.  NO STRESS!!!!  Whatever your plans are, make the most of each day.  You just never know what is around the corner. 

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment