Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2012

No Shorts Today!!!

Boy oh boy--no shorts today!!  Was that really just a few days ago I made the post about so hot I could wear shorts outside??!!?  Although I despise the wind, I must say, I'm glad the colder weather arrived.  It seems more like December, which puts me in the Christmas spirit!  Getting my house completely decorated has helped as well.  And there is nothing quite like a warm, crackling fire to make me wanna hum those Christmas carols.  Ahhhh--can't wait!

Vocab. Wb Less #17 is due Thursday and we will take the quiz Thursday.

Journals are due Friday.  A grade scale was given to students today.  We will grade those together in class Friday.  Should take 15 min.

Book Reports are due Friday.  That's the last day to give them.  After grading the journals we will take the remainder of class to hear the oral book reports.  I do NOT recommend waiting until the last day to give reports.

All this week we are working on our Prezi Presentations=Similes and Metaphors in song.  These are small group projects that are due next Monday and count as their 9 wks test.

No comments:

Post a Comment