Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wild Wednesday that is Wet & Windy, Cold

Today's weather caught me a skosh off guard.  I was not prepared for it to be this cold.  I hope it warms up some or at least not be windy making the wind chill a factor.  Many students are involved in the 12 Month Dinner tonight as servers.  It is a good cause and a great learning experience.  I hope all that attend enjoy.  A huge thank-you shout out to all who help and are behind the scenes making it happen.  You do a great job.

7th English
*Journal
*DOL wk. #18=quiz is tomo
*Graded BA p.68&70. 
*Discussed and assigned p.71-73.  Due tomo and will grade then.

8th Lang. Arts
*Worked on Free Rice "THE WHOLE HOUR"-- a vocabulary website.  I wanted to see what level students could get to with a partner.  This all started from "oriental."  Ask your child about it.  :)  Btw, the highest level attained was 21-60.

No comments:

Post a Comment