Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Trying to Recoup from a Busy & Fun Weekend!

Boy!!  I could tell that my 7th & 8th graders were tired this morning!  They were very "draggy" today.  Must have had too many late nights over the weekend!  I guess it's understandable though, because Saturday was the FCCLA masquerade dance and last night was trick-or-treat.  I know none of my gems were responsible for any of the egg mess at the quickstop!!  I'm sure they just went door to door and trick-or-treated and got candy.  :)  Tonight is the first JH basketball game.  There was a lot of talk about that.  Everyone seems to be excited as they get ready to travel to Fargo for a 6:30 start.  GO LEEDEY BISON!!
7th Assignments
*Wrote in journal
*Did DOL wk. #10
*Assigned Spell. Less. #10 and Vocab Wb. Less. #10.  Both are due Thurs. since there is NO SCHOOL this Friday.

8th Assignments
*Graded "Mrs. Flowers" selection test worksheet and 5 quest. from p. 191.
*Began reading p.194=Historical Fiction and "Battle of Shiloh" p.195-196.

No comments:

Post a Comment