Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mrs. Gore's 7th and 8th Grade English Classes Start a Blog!!

Hello!  Welcome to "Gore's Gems"--a blog page all about Mrs. Kris Gore's 7th & 8th English/Language Arts classes and students here at Leedey.  We are very excited (and a little nervous) about starting this blog.  The name of our blog comes from the fact that I think each and every one of my students is a gem that needs to be shined, polished, and treasured.  Our main goal for starting this blog is to foster better communication between teacher, students, and parents, plus have a little fun.  Each day I will post what all we did in each class for that day.  I will announce upcoming assignments, as well as big news that is going on in the school.  Occassionally I will post some of the students' writing assignments, with their permission of course, and sometimes the students will be the ones making the posts.  Once we return from Fall Break, we hope to have our blog ready and going.  All in all the kids and I are very excited about all of the possibilities that could come from "blogging."  Keep looking for us and keep reading "Gore's Gems!"

No comments:

Post a Comment